Aryel supports scene management. Each scene is a combination of determinate triggers and what you see after the trigger bursts.
Aryel supports two different types of scenes flow:
- Random flow – Build your scenes without worrying about the order in which they will be shown. (e.g., catalog)
- Story flow – Build on your story by adding more scenes; you can always reorder your scenes to adjust your engagement flow. (e.g., treasure hunt)
So you can choose if the user will be able to see one scene at a time, according to the storytelling flow that we’ll create or without a structure, so in a random way.
Firstly, if you want to link two or more scenes, create the different scenes through the burger menu top left in the builder.
Then select a media in the first scene and add an Interaction, selecting in the event, resulting from interaction, Next Scene.
Pay attention to:
- In the storytelling flow, if you want that users will be able to see different scenes without change the trigger (e.g., scanned the same marker, image or staying in the same location), you have to use the same trigger in each scene (e.g., insert the same marker)
- In the storytelling flow, if you want that users will be able to see different scenes but changing the trigger (e.g., scanned a different marker, image or going in different location), you have to use a different trigger for each scene (e.g., insert the different marker)
- In the random flow, if you want that users will be able to see different scenes, you have to use a different trigger for each scene (e.g., insert the same marker)