So, you decided that what your business needs is AR Marketing, but you’re not sure where to start to create your first campaign with Aryel? No worries, we got you covered.
In this article, we will have a step-by-step overview of how to create an AR campaign with Aryel in a snap. Get ready: we’re landing!
Why creating AR campaigns with Aryel?
Okay, let’s start from the basics: why Aryel? At the moment, Aryel is a one-of-a-kind AR marketing platform that features a drag and drop interface to easily set up engaging AR campaigns in only a few easy steps.
You can choose between different AR solutions, such as marker-based, markerless, and geo-based, and share your content through a simple URL across various channels.
Why integrating Aryel’s Augmented Reality platform into your marketing mix? We’re glad you asked, here’s a not-so-exhaustive list of what Aryel can do:
- Create interactive scenes with a simple drag and drop interface, including 3D models, videos, audio, CTAs, and other assets.
- Share your campaigns through a simple URL across different channels — feel the power of WebAR! ⚡️
- Explore infinite possibilities with complete personalization: from custom domains setup, markers generator, and full media assets management.
- Boost your performance using real-time insights and analytics.
All right, enough with the chit-chat, let’s see how to create your first campaign with Aryel!
1. Set up your AR campaign name
First of all, create your campaign and choose a name.
You can start creating your campaign from scratch, of course, or from one of the super cool templates we’ve in store for you. In the next releases, you will find different assets to get started easily.
2. Select campaign type
Aryel supports campaigns with more than one scene or experience — we know, it’s impressive.
For this reason, you can choose between two different types of experience flows:
- Random flow — Build your scenes without worrying about the order in which they will be shown. This means that the final user will browse within all the different experiences without following any specific order. We suggest this flow for catalogs or brochures.
- Sequential flow — This flow is like storytelling. Build on your story by adding many scenes, and it will be required for your users to follow the specific order you decided, according to your flow of engagement. This feature is perfect for treasure hunts — ahoy!
Among all the Augmented Reality campaign types, choose Image.
3. Add a scene
First of all, we need to add a scene to our campaign. We need to find a scene name — this makes it easier to manage the scene afterward; most of all, if you’re going to use storytelling flow, don’t underestimate this step!
4. Choose your image-trigger
When you create an Image-Tracking experience, it’s important to choose the right trigger to ensure a good quality augmented reality experience.
Here, in our Help Center, you will find our guidelines: https://aryelhq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403141163538-Best-Practices-for-Image-Tracking-in-Aryel
To create this demo, we choose image:
5. Add your media
Here’s when things get fun: it’s time to upload the digital content that will be shown inside the AR scene.
You can easily manage all your assets, uploading them in your media library at any moment or directly here when you create a new campaign. Also, Aryel has access to third-party libraries, with over 10k AR-ready media assets. How cool!
💡 Tip: Aryel supports multiple media in one single scene
6. Manage your media properties
With Aryel, you have complete freedom: adjust and fix even the tiniest details of your media.
You can customize everything from position to size by clicking on the media and then on “Properties.”
7. Add some interactions
Of course, you need to take care of what users can do with your media: manage all the possible interactions and make your AR experience unique and engaging.
For this demo, we’ve added an interaction that, at the point and tap on the 3D object, brings the user to the next scene.
You can do it by simply clicking on the Interactions tab, as you see in the picture above. Unlock your content’s potential and keep your bar high!
8. Customize your experience
The last step before publishing is customization; Aryel supports white label, so you can 100% personalize your content.
Just access the Style tab and choose to add your brand assets, such as the logo, brand colors, and fonts. Also, you can change the Favicon: choose a custom launcher or add cool filters to the camera.
As a last touch, go to Settings and choose which features to enable: screenshots, how your URL will appear, opportunity to share the content… choice is in your hands!
9. Publish your campaign
Finally, it’s time to post your campaign online.
Set up your URL; you can always change it later in the “Settings” panel.
Share your campaign with your audience: they only need to tap (or click!) on the link on their browsers and enjoy!
We hope this tutorial is helpful to become more familiar with Aryel’s powerful AR marketing platform.