Rules of Conduct
You agree that you will NOT do or permit to be done through your account or log-in any of the following:
- violate or infringe the copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any person;
- post or submit libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, harassing or otherwise actionable or objectionable material;
- post or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- use automated scripts, crawlers, spiders, bots or similar means to harvest or collect member information or other information from the Site; however, you may capture contact data and other information where the Site expressly permits or requires it;
- use the Site in a manner that could damage, disable or overburden the Site or violate the law;
- provide inaccurate or misleading information when registering as a member;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- upload or transmit software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer code or files designed to disable, destroy or interfere with any software or equipment.
Site Content and Services
You acknowledge that Aryel and its licensors own all rights, title and interest in all content on the Site , including but not limited to the Site’s software service, the Site’s design, text, graphics and files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Content”), and you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, frame, republish, display, post, transmit, or sell the Content, except as may be expressly permitted by Aryel. You may download and print reasonable portions of the Content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you leave intact all copyright notices and identifying information appearing on the original. You may not republish Site Content on any other website or business network or incorporate the information into any database or compilation. Any use of the Content not authorized by Aryel is prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on Site are trademarks of Aryel or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.
Content provided by Users
The Owner allows Users to upload, share or provide their own content to this Website.By providing content to this Website, Users confirm that they are legally allowed to do so and that they are not infringing any statutory provisions and/or third-party rights.
Liability for provided content
Users are solely liable for any content they upload, post, share, or provide through this Website. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner does not filter or moderate such content.However, the Owner reserves the right to remove, delete, block or rectify such content at its own discretion and to, without prior notice, deny the uploading User access to this Website:
- if any complaint based on such content is received;
- if a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
- upon order of a public authority; or
- where the Owner is made aware that the content, while being accessible via this Website, may represent a risk for Users, third parties and/or the availability of the Service.
The removal, deletion, blocking or rectification of content shall not entitle Users that have provided such content or that are liable for it, to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.Users agree to hold the Owner harmless from and against any claim asserted and/or damage suffered due to content they provided to or provided through this Website.
Access to external resources
Through this Website Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
Aryel is a CMS that enables you to platform for managing & publishing engaging AR marketing campaigns.The immersive experiences created can be entirely customized with your brand and can easily be shared through a link across different channels, all while receiving helpful insights about their performance.
Aryel does NOT modify, copy or re-propose contents: all web pages are displayed online, and therefore shown in their original form. The content of the displayed pages is protected by copyright and the property of the latter belongs to their respective owners.
Aryel respects the intellectual property of others. It is Aryel’s policy to respond expeditiously to legitimate claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Aryel will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Italian law regarding copyright protection and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices, Aryel may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
Aryel will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying Aryel of Copyright Infringement: to provide Aryel notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of “Copyright Notification Dept.” at firstname.lastname@example.org.Providing Aryel with Counter-Notification:
if we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content. If your material has been removed and you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide Aryel with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of “Copyright Notification Dept.” at email@example.com that sets forth all of the necessary information required. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
Certain visitors to Aryel websites (members for example) choose to interact with Aryel in ways that require Aryel to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Aryel gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Aryel are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Aryel collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Aryel. Aryel does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. Aryel may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Aryel may monitor the most popular links on the site. Aryel may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Aryel does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Personally-Identifying Information
Aryel discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Aryel’s behalf or to provide services available at Aryel websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Aryel websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Aryel will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Aryel discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Aryel believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Aryel, third parties or the public at large.
As a registered user of the Aryel’s website you have supplied your email address and you agree that Aryel may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Aryel and our products.
We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. You’ve the right, at anytime, to unsubscribe from Aryel’s newsletter.
Excluding transfers and communications made to comply with legal obligations and contracts, the data provided to Aryel will only be used for legal purposes and may be disclosed for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of their rights to single commercial relationship, in particular:
- Debt collection companies and credit insurance
- Banks for business information
- Associations for consulting
- Consultants and service companies
- Professionals for the fulfillment of tax obligations and accounting
- Your personal information will not be divulged in any case
- Personal data may be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the EU in regard to the purposes for which the data are collected.
We remind you that you are entitled to the rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and in particular, the right to access your personal information, to request correction, updating and deleting, if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose their processing for legitimate reasons by directing requests to the Data Protection .
The owner and controller is: ARYEL S.R.L. (Ltd – represented by its legal representative, Mr. Mattia Salvi – CEO) headquartered in: Via Arcivescovo Calabiana, 6 – 20139 Milano (MI) – Italy.
Aryel uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
Browsing and usage data
Information about usage is collected automatically from Aryel, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by users who connect to Aryel, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the referring websites or services, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer, the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the visitor, the features of the mobile device utilized by the visitor, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Aryel also makes use of:
- interaction services with social networks or other external platforms (during the sign-up or sign-in process, for example). The interaction and information obtained by Aryel are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each corresponding social network or for the external platform.
- Geolocation techniques (for users who visit campaigns), based on the IP address and, only with the prior consent of the visitor himself, through the browser and/or the GPS (satellite geographical location).
Detailed information on the processing of Personal DataPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of users’ behavior. Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google uses the data collected to track and examine the usage of Aryel, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.Personal data collected: cookie and usage data.
Processing options: Opt Out
How can I check the installation of cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage the preferences for cookies directly within the browser and prevent – for example – the installation of third-party cookies.
Through your browser preferences you can also delete the cookies installed in the past. Please note that disabling all cookies will prevent this website from working properly.
You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser at the following addresses:
Security of Personally-Identifying Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as your Stripe account) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) on Https.
We follow generally accepted top industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any question regarding security on our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Spam PolicyAryel allow users to include links to external website inside augmented reality marketing campaigns. This it could be used in spam or to point to malicious content. We take potentially abuse of our service very seriously and do everything we can to prevent it. Here are some of the ways we help to keep our users safe:
- Aryel was designed from day one for business, with the security, the tools and integration that Enterprise businesses need. Moreover, Aryel is a cloud-based service, powered by DigitalOcean (one among the world’s largest cloud providers). This means that Aryel’s architecture and platform are definitely Enterprise oriented.
- Registration is mandatory for ALL users (even for free accounts): this helps to prevent abuse. By signing up users accept that all accesses, including the attempts of unauthorized access, are monitored by Aryel on security reasons. And by logging in users will implicitly accept that the parameters associated with the connected computer (IP address, the type and version of the browser, etc…) are logged for security reasons.
- We thoroughly investigate any complaints of abuse we receive and have a dedicated contact email address for these. We aim to act on all abuse complaints within 24 hours (but typically manage better than this).
- Our terms are very clear on what usage isn’t allowed.
- We hate spam usage of our service and Aryel has no relationship with spammers. We never send any spam email and only ever email people who have emailed us first (e.g., to respond to questions we get about the site, or if they agreed/signed up to our newsletter).
- Finally, we immediately report any unauthorized use and abuse to the proper governmental and police agencies
IP based geo-location suffers from a certain degree of inaccuracy due to the technology on which the IPv4 protocol (still largely in use) is based and due to the use of Hubs and concentrators by several of the companies providing fixed-line and mobile connectivity. This may affect in varying degrees, regardless of Aryel, the precision of some of the geolocation metrics in the statistics returned by Aryel. In order to compensate this drawback (common to all Web services and Web tracking Analytics and independent from Aryel) and to continuously improve the precision of the statistics returned to users, Aryel uses multiple methodologies: IP location by mean of authoritative global IP databases provided by third-parties, geo-location through the browser, as well as geo-location via GPS (satellite) upon (and only upon) explicit consent of the user. In addition Aryel engineers are constantly working to refine the use of current available technologies and are carefully following innovations and progress in the field.
Aryel is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site regardless of the cause or source, or for the conduct, online or offline, of any member or other user of the Site. Without limiting the above, Aryel assumes NO responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member postings or communications;
- the accuracy, integrity, completeness, or quality of any information, outputs or Content available from or through the Site; rather, responsibility for verification resides with the user of the information, output or Content.
- problems with data lines and telephone lines, computer systems, third party providers, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
- injury or damage to users’, members’ or other persons’ computers or networks resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Site;
- fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, tsunamis, revolutions, wars and any other unforeseen and exceptional cause that could stop or interrupt the Aryel’ service.
Under no circumstances will Aryel be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or resulting from anyone’s use, including your use of the Site, any Content posted on the Site or communicated to members, or any interactions between users of the Site, online or offline.The site and content are provided “as-is” and aryel disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will Aryel be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages (including lost profits and lost data), or for any damages in excess of € 100, arising from your use of the site, regardless of the cause (including negligence) and even if Aryel was aware that such damages might occur.
Some states limit the limitation of liability in certain cases, so this limitation may not completely apply to you.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of Italy, as they apply to residents situated within the state. Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
Terms, Fees and Payments
Every user, who signed a plan at https://www.aryel.com/pricing, can choose whether to pay the corresponding monthly fee in advance, or pay the whole annual fee in advance. In the latter case, the user will benefit from a discount as reported on the pricing page for each plan. In any case the contract shall be deemed to be tacitly renewed every month (respectively every year) unless Aryel receives a written notice from the Customer.
All new customers are eligible for a 30-day money-back guarantee on their first purchase. However, at our sole discretion, depending on the plan usage and other parameters, we may charge a commission corresponding to the minimum between one of the following two values:
- € 10,00 (five/00)
- a percentage from min. 2% to max 10% of the value of the refund/plan for management fees.
There is no signup fee, no cancellation fee, or minimum term. You can use Aryel as long as you need. Aryel has no long-term contracts of any kind. Upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. You can also change from a monthly to an annual plan at anytime, without any penalty. Any Customer may also request the annulment of the contract and the deactivation of services at any time. The termination of the contract must be sent to Aryel by email, or by submitting a cancellation request on our Help Center (directly from within the dashboard), reporting “Aryel contract cancellation” in the object, with an advance of at least 30 days before the expiry of the contract itself. In case of cancellation the Customer will not be entitled to any financial reimbursement for the months or the days remaining before the expiry of the contract, but only to usufruct of the same until the end of the contract or to a credit of the same value, entitled to ones account, one can leverage for future purchases.
The general layout and detailed information about all available contracts is published on the Aryel’s pricing page, on the website.Payments must be received in advance by Aryel. The payments are via Stripe, Credit Card, or by wire transfer (only in case of Enterprise plans) and are subject to a monthly (respectively yearly) automatic renewal of the contract.
Any permanent failure or significative delay in payment will result in the suspension of services, without any liability resulting from the act in respect of the Customer, which will lose all rights on it. In this case, the contract will be resolved and we will proceed to collect the debts. The costs of debt collection are charged to the Customer.
Aryel reserves the right to change at any time fees and/or features of services applicable to this contract. However, in the event of changes, the best price between the previous one and the new one will be guaranteed for all Customers already in place.
The annual fee could be anyway adjusted annually at a rate determined by the official inflation rate, by labor costs and infrastructure, according to the National Institute of Statistics’ official tables (www.istat.it), or other International Institutes of Statistics (www.census.gov, www.destatis.de, www.statisticsauthority.gov.uk, www.ons.gov.uk, etc.)Customers must, in case of change of their name, their addresses, their bank account, their credit card data or their PayPal account, forward their new data to Aryel Srl (Ltd), by email, or by submitting a ticket on our Help Center (directly from within the dashboard).
The contract will be terminated automatically in case of: failure by the courts, controlled administration. Aryel may decide not to proceed with activation, service delivery or suspend delivery if:
- the Customer has previously been or is in default in respect of Aryel;
- Customer is entered in the register of protests or subject to enforcement procedures;
- Customer presents a petition or is subjected to bankruptcy proceedings in his capacity as business owner or legal representative of the company.
Your continued use of the Site (and of the service provided by the latter) constitutes your implicit acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
Users have the option to test this Website or selected Products during a limited and non-renewable trial period, at no cost. Some features or functions of this Website may not be available to Users during the trial period.
Further conditions applicable to the trial period, including its duration, will be specified on this Website.
The trial period shall end automatically and shall not convert into any paid Product unless the User actively purchases such paid Product.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed through the payment method that the User chose during purchase, unless the User cancels the subscription within the deadlines for termination specified in the relevant section of these Terms and/or this Website.
The renewed subscription will last for a period equal to the original term.
This Website gives Users the opportunity to receive advantages if, as a result of their recommendation, any new User purchases a Product offered on this Website.
In order to take advantage of this offer, Users may invite others to purchase the Products on this Website by sending them a tell-a-friend code provided by the Owner. Such codes can only be redeemed once.If upon purchase of the Products on this Website any of the persons invited redeems a tell-a-friend code, the inviting User shall receive the advantage or benefit (such as: a price reduction, an additional service feature, an upgrade etc.) specified on this Website.
Tell-a-friend codes may be limited to specific Products among those offered on this Website.
The Owner reserves the right to end the offer at any time at its own discretion.
While no general limitation applies to the number of persons that can be invited, the amount of advantage or benefit that each inviting User can receive may be limited.
Offers and discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or provide special offers for the purchase of Products. Any such offer or discount shall always be subject to the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions set out in the corresponding section of this Website.
Offers and discounts are always granted at the Owner’s sole discretion.
Repeated or recurring offers or discounts create no claim/title or right that Users may enforce in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts or offers shall be valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. If an offer or discount is limited by time, the time indications refer to the time zone of the Owner, as indicated in the Owner’s location details in this document, unless otherwise specified.
Offers or discounts can be based on Coupons.
If breach of the conditions applicable to Coupons occurs, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill its contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to protect its rights and interests.
Notwithstanding the provisions below, any additional or diverging rules applicable to using the Coupon displayed in the corresponding information page or on the Coupon itself shall always prevail.
Unless otherwise stated, these rules apply to the use of Coupons:
- Each Coupon is only valid when used in the manner and within the timeframe specified on the website and/or the Coupon;
- A Coupon may only be applied, in its entirety, at the actual time of purchase – partial use is not permitted;
- Unless otherwise stated, single-use Coupons may only be used once per purchase and therefore may only be applied a single time even in cases involving installment-based purchases;
- A Coupon cannot be applied cumulatively;
- The Coupon must be redeemed exclusively within the time specified in the offer. After this period, the Coupon will automatically expire, precluding any possibility for the User to claim the relevant rights, including cash-out;
- The User is not entitled to any credit/refund/compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Coupon and the redeemed value;
- The Coupon is intended solely for non–commercial use. Any reproduction, counterfeiting and commercial trade of the Coupon is strictly forbidden, along with any illegal activity related to the purchase and/or use of the Coupon.
Amicable dispute resolution
Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably.
While Users’ right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of this Website or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document.
The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 30 days of receiving it.
Online dispute resolution for Consumers
The European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that facilitates an out-of-court method for solving any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts.
As a result, any European Consumer can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from contracts which have been entered into online. The platform is available at the following link.
SLA and Customer support
Enterprise members are provided with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a phone customer support service in addition to chat and email support. Customer Support references (phone, email, etc.) are reported at the end of the contract.
Aryel’s Service Level agreement (SLA) technically guarantees the following:
- regarding cloud services: we guarantee that during deployment of two or more role instances in different fault and upgrade of domains the Internet facing roles will have external connectivity at least 99.95% of the time. Additionally, we will monitor all of the existing individual role instances and guarantee that 99.9% of the time we will detect when a role instance’s process is not running and initiate corrective action within five minutes.
- regarding storage services: we guarantee that at least 99.9% of the time we will successfully process correctly formatted requests that we receive to add, update, read and delete data.
- regarding SQL database services: SQL Database will maintain a Monthly Availability of 99.9% during a billing month. Monthly Availability Percentage for a specific customer database is the ratio of the time the database was available to customer to the total time in the billing month. Time is measured in 5-minute intervals in a 30-day monthly cycle. Availability is always calculated for a full billing month. An interval is marked as unavailable if the customer’s attempts to connect to a database are rejected by the SQL Database gateway.
Aryel is a cloud service, based on the infrastructure of DigitalOcean (one of the most advanced cloud providers in the world). This ensures that our customers will have connectivity to the Internet gateway of DigitalOcean. In addition, Aryel has been validated by DigitalOcean Inc. to operate on the Cloud platform. These features give us the opportunity to provide our Enterprise Customers one among the highest available SLA.
Additional optional services
Additional optional services such as custom monthly views, custom phone support, code customizations and/or integrations, API access, etc. are dedicated to Enterprise members.
Some of these options require a dedicated contract. Please send us an email to email@example.com, for more information. We will return your call as soon as possible.
Where provided, the second level domains (e.g., http://myname.to) can be registered either by the Customer that Aryel Srl (only upon request of the customer). Each of the second level domains, eventually registered in the name of the customer by Aryel Srl, is of property of the Customer, which may at any time request Aryel Srl to release the domain itself (for ex. for transfering the domain to third parties). The transfer request shall be made simultaneously with the termination of the Aryel’s contract. Similarly, all campaigns, media, markers and the corresponding statistics are owned by the Customer, which may at any time export these data and save them locally using one of the standard interchange file formats (.json, .csv), independently from Aryel.
As a user of the service provided by Aryel, you allow Aryel to cite your brand and your own name or business name, inside websites, brochure, etc. related to Aryel itself, in order to (and only to) promote Aryel’ service itself. However, we understand that Enterprise companies may require some exceptions, so if you have a particular reason and don’t want your brand to be exposed on our website, just let us know and we will fulfill your requirement. This is fine.